Members take part in fun and exciting programs led by trusted adult mentors every day at our Clubs. Programs are organized into 5 Core Programming Areas to ensure we are developing members into well-rounded individuals.
Education & Careers
Every member participates in Power Hour, daily time set aside to complete school work and receive help from tutors. Teens can participate in our Workforce Development programs to learn how to write a resume, prepare for an interview, financial literacy, post high-school opportunities and even shadow professionals during the work day.
of members believe there is an adult at the Club who expects them to follow the rules, wants them to do their very best, and believes in their future success.
of members enjoy coming to the Club and have a good time.
of members reported that staff are attentive and notice when they are trying hard, and reward them when they succeed.
of members feel that they belong, people listen to them, and their ideas count at the Club.
of members feel respected by staff and other kids, and believe that Club rules about how to treat each other are followed.
of members believe that there is a staff member in the Club that cares about them and what is going on in their lives. They also feel that they could go to staff for help and advice.
- Members on Grade Level 95%
- Expect to Finish High School 98%
- Expect to Go to College 87%
- Students Who Reported That They Have Mostly As and Bs 76%
- Engage in Physical Activity 3 or More Days Per Week 81%
- Eat 3 Fruits Per Day 70%
- Members Who Abstained from Drinking Alcohol 90%
- Abstained from Cigarette Smoking 96%
- Members Who Used to Smoke No Longer Take Part 72%
Good Character & Citizenship
- Teen Members Volunteer Throughout the Year 79%
- Members Believe They Can Stand up for What is Right, Even If Their Friends Don’t Agree 89%
- Members Believe That They Have Good or Great Leadership Skills 96%
BGCVP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 54-0538202.