1. How long have you been a part of the Boys & Girls Club Movement?
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
Swimming, going to different restaurants, and spending time with my grandson
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Knife http://thekniferestaurant.com/
4. Do you have a cool nickname?
Kool-Aid because of the big smile I always have on my face
5. What is your current desktop background?
The long curvy road, running down a mountain.
6. What book are you currently reading?
Ron Clark's "Move Your Bus"
7. What have you always wanted but never had?
8. Who are your idols?
God is my idol; however, my mother is my hero, my best friend!
9. What do you love most about your job?
EVERYTHING, the challenge, the people and especially the youth we serve and seeing how much we (the staff and volunteers) make a difference in their lives. Seeing the kids build self-confidence and watching them grow into productive, caring, responsible young adults!
Checkout Angel's professional bio on our website @ www.bagclub.com
Boys & Girls Clubs